Darwin’s Choice is a strategic card game for 2 – 6 players, which is fully dedicated to evolution. The game mechanics behind Darwin’s Choice require tactical/strategic thinking and give you a good understanding of evolution.
With a total of 336.207 CHF and 5.092 Backers (collected in two Kickstarter campaigns), Darwin’s Choice is the most successful Swiss board/card game on Kickstarter – To the Kickstarter Campaign
- Duration: 60 – 120 minutes
- Number of Players: 2-6
- Age: 10+ (“Child-friendly rules 7+” included)
- FSC certified
- 100% Carbon neutral, certified by myclimate
- Artist: Rozenn Grosjean, Yuji Yamamoto
- Authors: Marc Dür, Samuel Luterbacher, Elio Reinschmidt
What is included in this bundle?
Darwin’s Choice – Before and After
This is the final expansion to Darwin’s Choice and requires the base game.
- Small Animal Cards (137) with dinosaur/prehistoric species
- Large Animal Cards (102) with dinosaur/prehistoric species
- Biome Cards (8)
- Human Event Cards (14)
- Human Territories (16)
- Special Cards (3)
- National Park Chip (1)
- First Player Marker (1)
- Arrow-Shaped Chips (2)
- Waste Chips (33)
- Rule Book (1)
- Rulebook in additional languages to download: German, French, Spanish, Dutch, Swedish, Italian, Brazilian Portuguese and Chinese
Darwin’s Encyclopedia is a well-designed “stand alone” animal encyclopedia, which includes all animal species that are featured in Darwin’s Choice and its expansion. Darwin’s Encyclopedia is intended to enable the players of Darwin’s Choice to learn more about the fascinating animal species in the game. This knowledge is important, because it rises the awareness for the wonderful wildlife of our planet, which is worth preserving.
- 147 Pages